Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Just a Taste!

Hello :) My name is Kambria! There are SO many things that are important to me, but the foremost is my family and what family means to me. There are a lot of different views and definitions of family, but to me family has value. Sometimes we can take family for granted and not realize how meaningful it is and the impact it has on our lives. We all have different experiences that make our families, ours :)

For example, my family LOVES food!!!! A lot of recipes have been passed down from generation to generation and has, in some cases, bonded us. My great grandpa Goodsell was best friends with my great grandpa Taylor growing up. When they grew older, my great grandpa Goodsell moved to Washington to work for the government in the department of Agriculture and my great grandpa Taylor moved to Montana to be a Rancher. Little did they know, that they sent their kids to the same University for college.

My Grandma and Grandpa fell in love, and found out years later, that they shared the same love for Milk Toast. It's a recipe that has been passed down from generation to generation. As kids and grandchildren, we love it as well!


Yum!!


Food is one thing that ties my family together :)





No comments:

Post a Comment